Ages: 1 - 9 Years
|Monday-Thursday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
This YMCA Member benefit is designed to provide a safe place for children to play while their parents are working out at the Y. All participants must have a current YMCA Family Membership and are asked to observe our two hour time limit. Parents must remain on the YMCA premises at all times.
|FREE for children on a family membership with a $30.00 annual non-refundable registration fee per family. Valid January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017 (fee is not prorated).|
|Download registration form|
- Your child’s valid membership card must be presented and scanned each time they attend.
- Parents must remain on the YMCA property
- Children may stay in Child Watch for no more than 2.0 consecutive hours
- Parents need to sign their child in and out daily. If someone other than the parent is picking up, notification must be given in advance.
- Carry your membership card for identification purposes.
- Inform the staff as to where you will be via the sign-in sheet in case the staff need to find you.
- We do not provide or serve food. Enjoy snacks/meals before or after attending.
- Staff do not change diapers. Parents will be called to change their child.
- Children must be in good health to attend. If your child exhibits any symptoms of illness, we will notify you and ask you to pick-up your child. Staff may not administer any medications.
- We will make every effort to accommodate children with special needs.
- Appropriate paperwork must be completed and on file along with payment of registration fee.
- YMCA staff will use redirection and positive reinforcement while working with your child. If these techniques are not successful and your child poses a danger to self or others, we will notify you at once.